GreetingsMag is growing fast due to your likeness and it’s quality of content. Thank for coming here and view it.
We always prefer to publish the most useful and informative content according our niche we come across. Our writers are expert in their work to write content about Wishes and Greetings of different events. You are here on this page it’s means you are interested to write for us. If you want to publish your content so you are at the right place.
Yes, We’re always looking for new authors. If you’ve got an idea and ability to impress our readers. If you can write High Quality content so you can post here. We will show it for our readers. But you should be honest in writing for GreetingsMag.
Once accepted, you’ll get extensive feedback from our team, and you’ll work closely with an editor on revisions.
What we’re looking for
You can submit Article related wishing Quotes and Messages. Your Article may have Summaries and 3,4 paragraphs but add atleast 20 to 30 Quotes. The more complete your submission is, the better feedback we can give you. Keep in mind that we only accept original content—we do not publish anything that’s been published elsewhere (including on your blog).
What we publish
We publish articles of anywhere between 700–2,500 words, depending on subject complexity. 1,500 words is about average. Articles may be casual in tone and content—great for less-intensive tutorials and posts—or rigorously structured and edited. All should be well-considered explorations of current and cutting-edge topics in the web industry.
What Can You Do!
To help you further below are some ideas on which you can share with your story. However, do not limit yourself to only these points. You are free to speak your voice on GreetingsMag.
- Events and Holiday
- Everyday Cards
- Keep in Touch
- Thank You
- World Languages
How to submit (and what happens next)
Email us your submission. We prefer submissions as author so that editors can easily provide feedback and guidance directly within your draft.
Here’s what happens after you hit Send:
- An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit. If so, the whole team will review and discuss it. This happens once a week.
- The editor will collect the team’s feedback and get back to you with notes. (We rarely accept an article the first time around, but we’ll tell you if we’re interested.)
- Once you’ve addressed our comments, send your revised draft back. The team will discuss it again and let you know if we want to accept it.
- If we accept your article, an editor will work closely with you on things like organization, argumentation, and style.
- We’ll schedule you for publication as soon as revisions are complete. We can’t give you a specific publication date until the article is almost ready to go live.
If you have any further idea or suggestion, fill free to write to:- [email protected] get in touch with us. We Will Happy to Help You.