When we are down in our lives, there is always someone to hold our hands or lend a shoulder. Sometimes that can be a friend, or near and dear ones, and sometimes it can be your therapist. And why not? When our life gets stormed with unwanted events, we not only experience a bad time but also feel demotivated and depressed.
Roy T. Bennet has correctly said,- “Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience”.
However, these unwanted occurrences result in both mental and physical issues, and this is where therapists and doctors play a vital role. And, that can be anyone from a physiotherapist, a dentist, an ayurvedic doctor, or even a general physician. They are the people who will listen, provide insight, and help you get out of the soup.
However, you need to have good information about doctors beforehand so that it helps in times of need. You also need to understand your problems and address them accordingly. Only then would you be able to take charge of your health and life properly.
For physical issues, you could consider a general physician and consult a psychiatrist when there are issues with the mind. However, if you think there is an imbalance between the mind, body, and spirit, then ayurvedic doctors are the ones you should look for. Ayurveda itself is based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance.
Are you facing issues with the balance of your mind, body, and spirit? If yes, you can consult an ayurvedic doctor in New town clinic in Kolkata to get proper treatment and revive your life. And, once you overcome the hurdles, you should show your gratitude to the one who is helping you.
Bethany Hamilton had once said, “Strive to find things to be thankful for, and just look for the good in who you are!”.
So, thanking these wonderful people would be an act of gratitude and respect for all they have done.
When someone acts as a savior and helps you reboot your life and regain full potential or help you get out of any chronic ailments, they deserve an appreciation from our end. A ‘Thank You’ is the best way to express your appreciation for all of their time, concern, and care.
Now, if you are thinking about what would be the best way to let them know how thankful you are, I suggest sending a handwritten thank you note or a card with a thank you message would be the best option.
However, writing a thank you note might seem a tough and daunting task with lots of brainstorming; it is, without a doubt, a very thoughtful gesture. So, today I will share with you a few simple steps that will help you write a personal thank you note in the best possible way and without any fuss.
To write a proper thank you note, all you need to understand is the concept and the contents of the note. Follow these 5 points, and you will be able to write your unique thank you note expressing how grateful you are:
- A personal greeting – Start with a personal greeting. It’s good courtesy to start any letter that helps set the mood of the reader.
- What was the help – Let them know the exact thing for which your life went out of track and the thing that they did to help you gain confidence and take control again.
- Appreciate their care and guidance – Tell them how thankful you are to them for their support, concern, and help, which finally helped you gain control over life again.
- The difference they made in your life – Recollect all memorable experiences during the tenure of their help or therapy sessions and let them know how impactful they have been in your life.
- Closing the letter – Once you are done with everything, say thank you again and close the letter.
If you follow these five simple steps, I am sure you will be able to craft a unique and perfect thank you note that will help therapists/doctors feel special and will also convey your heartiest feelings for them. Not only would it show how thankful you are to them but also depict how good a person you are at heart.
Here are a few messages to make your note more impactful:
- Words can’t express how thankful I am forever.
- Appreciate your compassion and concern which helped me recover.
- Grateful to you for being my therapist.
- Can’t thank you enough for your treatment.
- Thank you for being patient and listening to me.
- I’ll be grateful forever for your kind support and patience with me.
- You will always be safe in my memories.
- Thank you for the most important drug that you provided – A positive attitude
- I will treasure your memories not as a doctor but as an extraordinary human being.
- When no one was listening, you were the one to lend me your ears, that has helped me recover.
- I am one of the few privileged people, who have a chance to say they have a great therapist in their lif
- Thank you for making me feel comfortable with my problems when everything seemed doomed.
- Your effort to turn every stone helped me rediscover myself. Finally, I have found a therapist.
- I am falling short of words to express how thankful I am for your skills and experience, which helped me cross this bumpy road.
- Comforting words, trust in me and a positive attitude make you the best therapist.
- Medicines can cure illness but kind words heal the mind. Thank you for your kind words when I needed them the most.
- Thank you for the empathy and moral support, which helped me bring back the balance of my mind, soul and body.
- You helped me believe I can recover and that’s the quality of a good therapist.
- Your contribution, both medical and emotional, have worked miracles. Thank you for all your efforts.
- I deny the fact that you are a doctor. You, my friend, are an angel. Thanks for lending your support when I needed it the most.
Now you know the best way to write a thank you note and appreciation messages for a therapist. Follow the steps and show how grateful you are to have them in your times of need, and it is for them that you could successfully battle your hardships.
A wonderful quote to finish this article would be of Henry Ward Beecher, “Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.”