For the last few years, the online taxi booking industry is growing so rapidly and it is worthwhile for businesses. Today, uber is a benchmark of this industry as Uber accounted for over 69.6 percent of global rideshare spending in November 2018. The favorable outcome of uber attracting many enthusiasts towards this beneficial market or service providing a platform.
Entrepreneurs are hoped into an on-demand taxi services application with the distinct concepts to lead the taxi industry. Developing a Taxi Booking App similar to Uber requires skilled and experienced app development team of developers and designers of technology for accurate operational of application.
Features of uber clone script
There are four panels in the Uber clone script for taxi booking application. These are passengers’ panel, driver panel, admin panel, and dispatcher panel.
- The first step where passengers can register from their mobile number or via the email account. Sign up process should be kept easy and simple by the developer side.
- After the login process, passengers can book a taxi with various essential filters like the pickup-drop date, time, locations, driver selection, vehicle option, and payment mode.
- There are some advanced features from which passengers can go through for their convenience like advance booking is helpful in rush hours, carpool in which passenger can choose a shared ride for saving bucks.
- A fare calculator indicates fare of the ride according to the distance covered from the pick-up point to destination.
Payment gateway should be optimized for passengers to have smooth and secure transactions and generate quick bookings. It includes payment options like COD, digital wallets and QR scan.
- Push Notifications are vital as passengers can receive information about the driver, the expected time of taxi arrival, current status, information about taxi, offers like discounts, promo codes, etc.
- The panel also includes ride history, rating option, live tracking.
Drivers panel has different login, but with similar options as passengers’ panel including registration, push notifications, ride history, etc. The different features include;
- Driver’s fill and manage their profile as profile information is verified and authenticate by driving license of the driver.
- The navigation provides Drivers to easily locate their passengers and discover the fastest route to reach them in minimum time.
- Drivers panel push notification is included in call feature, trip requests, surge pricing, ride requests, trip cancellation, etc.
- The dashboard gives drivers their history records of rides and transactions, stats about their performance on the basis of reviews and feedbacks.
Admin panel provides access for tracking of drivers app and passengers app to the service provider with ease.
- Admin panel helps to track and manage registered drivers and passengers.
- Admin panel enables to manage the rides bookings and tracks the pending, completed, and canceled rides.
- Panel supervises Earnings Reports of drivers’ earnings and the commission to be received by the admin.
- The panel provides customization in charges, according to peak hours, occasions, etc.
This is a managing panel for assigning, dispatching and tracking the drivers.
Dispatcher panel enables to manage riders requests, riders history records, riders dashboards, riders trips, and payment records.
In this technological hard and fast era, one cannot rely on the traditional method of application development. Consumers attract towards simple, secure, easy and innovative technology. Taxi Booking app development requires proper planning, building, designing, testing and launching by an innovative, skilled and experienced team of developers and designers.
On-demand taxi service is never faded requirement by consumer side or say will grow with respect to time. Transportation businesses will never end and will grow with an innovative approach. Cab business is booming currently and have rapid growth in the near future.