In this world, the one who always make sacrifices for us are our parents. On mothers day, we wish our moms and make them feel special and so should we for our dads. We often forget how much hard work a father has done.
Fathers carry the whole responsibilities and give their everything for their children. This Fathers Day let us make it special for them. Let us put a smile on every dad.
We’ve found and collected some of the best fathers day wishes for you. Send these fathers day greetings and messages to your father and make him feel special.
The Best Happy Fathers Day Quotes & Messages Greetings :
Dear Dad. Thank you for giving me the best things in my life in the form of your time and love. I am grateful to have as my dad.
No one can be as loving, caring, and hardworking as you! I know I can never find anyone like you even when I searched the whole wide world!
The efforts you make all of the time for our family can never be fully thanked for. Even when you are tired, you never fail to play with our children! To a wonderful man, I hope you know how much we love you. Happy father’s day!
Every time I have a doubt or need advice or help, you are still the first person that comes to my mind!
The Number One Father (DAD) Quotes
I have learned everything required to live a good life from you! Thank you for always being there dad!
Thanks for becoming a kid, a friend, and a parent at times when I needed the perfect person beside me! You are the best man I have known!
God gave me the best gift by giving you as my father! I can never thank him enough! You’re a rock star!
I am the luckiest child to have a father like you! Thanks for the unwavering support and love you have always shown to me! Wishing you the best on your celebration.
Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad.
I remember all the lessons and good things you have brought into my life. No matter how much distance we may have between us, your importance will never diminish! You’re the greatest!
Dads: A son’s first hero and a daughter’s first love.
The older I get, the more I realize how many sacrifices you made to make my life better! I can never thank you enough for everything you have done for me! I love you daddy.
To someone who has always been a hero to me. We all love you with all our hearts and are grateful for everything you have done for us!
Dad, you are part of all my favorite memories and made growing up fun!
I wish I could have come up with the best things to say to you! I appreciate for everything you have done for me. The best words I can find for you is that I love you with all my heart!
Thank you for being there every day with all the love and help I have ever needed. All the best to you Dad!
To the King of our Castle! Your Highness!
Some super heroes don’t wear capes! Have a great day Superman!
Happy Fathers Day Quotes
- The most important thing in the world is family and love.
- One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.
- A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society
- When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.
- I’ve had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.
- Until you have a son of your own – you will never know the joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son.
- The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.
- You can tell what was the best year of your father’s life, because they seem to freeze that clothing style and ride it out.
The Best Father Quotes
- Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right.
- I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.
- When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.
- My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend.
- It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.
- My father taught me to work, but not to love it. I never did like to work, and I don’t deny it. I’d rather read, tell stories, crack jokes, talk, laugh—anything but work.
Happy Fathers Day Wishes
- I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by the little scraps of wisdom.
- The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.
- He adopted a role called Being a Father so that his child would have something mythical and infinitely important: a Protector.
- I’ve loved one person unconditionally. He’s the most caring, and generous, and charming and flat out the funniest guy I’ll ever know…he’s my father.
- Someday I will find my prince but my Daddy will always be my King.